In Mother, the songs are earned from living things and from objects. In club, they are obtained from Mimmie ‘s Doll, Laura the Canary, the Podunk Zoo ‘s Singing Monkey, the Haunted Piano in Rosemary ‘s house, the Singing cactus in Yucca Desert, the Dragon inside Crystal Cavern, EVE, and last, George ‘s Gravestone. In the Famicom version of Mother, after collecting the seven melodies, it is necessary to talk to the Queen Mary in Magicant to get the concluding melody .
In EarthBound, the songs are inherited through Ness ‘s childhood memories and recorded to the Sound Stone, at “ Your chancel ” locations. To truly understand himself and enter his mind, Ness must record all eight of these melodies to the Sound stone to gain entree to “ Your World ”, Magicant .
The Eight Melodies do not appear in Mother 3. however, a tune similar to Eight Melodies can be heard. rather it is called 16 Melodies, which is a combination of Mother’s Eight Melodies, Mother 2/EarthBound’s Eight Melodies and Mother 3’s Love Theme. In the song, Eight Melodies plays from 0:48 to 1:16, Smiles and Tears plays from 1:20 to 1:50, and the Mother 3 Love Theme plays from 1:29 to 4:00.
Reading: Eight Melodies
Take a tune
Simple as can be
Give it some words and
Raise your voices
All day long now
Love grows solid now
Sing a tune of
Love, ohio love
Read more: The 20 best songs of 2021
Love is the power
Love is the glory
Love is the smasher
And the gladden of bounce
Love is the charming
Love is the floor
Love is the tune
We all can sing
eminence : The original song was in japanese, the English is only a translation/localization. Grown-ups have done so much more stuff than me
There ‘s many things that I even want to see
now I take my backpack to the worldly concern
and fill it with memories
Where you can hear the music
- Mother’s Eight Melodies 
- EarthBound’s Eight Melodies 
- Mother’s Eight Melodies as they appear in EarthBound 
- Mother 3’s Sixteen Melodies 
- In Mother, the Eight Melodies stop at “Oh, love“. The rest of the song can be found in the title screen and in the ending theme.
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl was supposedly intended to include both Eight Melodies songs as well as the Hippie Theme and Because I Love You. Nothing exists of the music except some internal track listings referencing it.
- In Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, the Magicant stage’s music is split in half, with the first half being the Magicant theme from EarthBound Beginnings and the second half for the Eight Melodies.
- A remix of the Eight Melodies from MOTHER can be heard after collecting a melody from one of the “Your Sanctuary” Locations, making it one of the few songs to appear in every game in the series.
- Despite sharing the same name in-game, the Eight Melodies from Mother and EarthBound are actually different tunes altogether. The Mother Eight Melodies appears in EarthBound as part of the track entitled “A Flash of Memory,” though it is heavily truncated and is subjected to delay effects.
- A difference between the two Eight Melodies is that the Eight Melodies from Mother, as mentioned above, act as a vulnerability of the main antagonist, while the Eight Melodies from EarthBound serve to transport Ness to Magicant, where he overcomes his nightmare.
- The original Mother version of the song plays in the Japanese commercial, promoting the game’s slogan, “No crying until the end(ing)” (エンディングまで泣くんじゃない, Endingu made nakun janai). It has been heavily associated with the Mother franchise since then.
- In Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, the two final parts of the melodies from Earthbound Beginnings are Ness and Lucas’ new victory themes.